PP cup and pet cup which are safer as disposable plasti […]
PP cup and pet cup which are safer as disposable plastic cup ?
Disposable plastic cups are made of materials that are inspected and approved by the national security department. They are all environmentally friendly and safe materials. As far as safety is concerned, safety is mainly determined by whether the items held by the users satisfy the properties of these two materials.
The disposable plastic cups used in the disposable cups and PP cups of Misoe have the following features:
Pet material characteristics:
1 has good mechanical properties, impact strength is 3 to 5 times that of other films, good folding durability.
2. Resistant to oil, fat, oleic acid, dilute alkali, resistant to most solvents.
3. Has excellent high and low temperature performance, can be used in the 120 °C temperature range for a long time, short-term use can withstand 150 °C high temperature, can withstand -70 °C low temperature, and high, low temperature when its mechanical properties have little effect.
4. Gas and water vapor permeability is low, both excellent gas barrier, water, oil and odor performance.
5. High transparency, can block ultraviolet light, good gloss.
6. Non-toxic, odorless, good health and safety, can be directly used for food packaging.
PP material features:
Non-toxic, odorless, low density, strength, stiffness, hardness, heat resistance are better than low-pressure polyethylene, can be used around 100 °C. Has good dielectric properties and high frequency insulation and is not affected by humidity, but becomes brittle at low temperatures, is not wear-resistant, easy to aging. Suitable for making general mechanical parts, corrosion-resistant parts and insulating parts. Common organic solvents such as acids and alkalis have little effect on it and can be used as food utensils.