1 PET Polyethylene terephthalate Common mineral wate […]
1 PET Polyethylene terephthalate
Common mineral water bottles, carbonated beverage bottles and so on. Heat to 70 ° C easy to deformation, there are harmful substances on the human body melt. No. 1 plastic used after 10 months, may release the carcinogen DEHP. Can not be placed in The car in the sun; do not pretend to wine, oil and other substances
2 HDPE high density polyethylene
Common white vials, cleaning supplies, bath products. Do not use it as a cup, or use it as a storage container for other items. Clean is not complete, do not use.
3 PVC PVC
Common melincats, building materials, plastic film and so on. Excellent plasticity, cheap, so use the very common, only heat 81 ° C. High temperature is easy to have bad material, used in food packaging. Difficult to Clean easy residue, do not recycle.
4 PE polyethylene
Common plastic wrap, plastic film and so on. High temperature when there are harmful substances, toxic with food into the human body, may cause breast cancer, neonatal birth defects and other diseases. Keep the film into the microwave.
5 PP polypropylene
Common yellow milk bottles, yogurt bottles, fruit juice bottles, microwave lunch boxes. Melting point up to 167 ℃, is the only can be put into the microwave box plastic box, can be reused after careful cleaning. It should be noted that some microwave Lunch boxes, box to the No. 5 PP manufacturing, but the lid is to No. 1 PE manufacturing, because PE can not put high temperatures, it can not be put together with the box into the microwave oven.
6 PS polystyrene
Common sugar of instant noodles, fast food box. Can not be placed in the microwave oven, so as to avoid the high temperature and release of chemicals. Sugar (such as orange juice), alkaline substances, the decomposition of carcinogenic substances. Fast food boxes to pack hot food. Do not cook the instant noodles with a microwave oven.
7 other PC class
Common stores, space cup, bottle. Department stores commonly used this material when the cups as gifts. It is easy to release toxic substances bisphenol A, harmful to humans. Do not use heat, do not direct sunlight in the sun.